Monday, September 24, 2007

Random Ramblings

We looked at Cinderella costumes today. found one that was really cute- but not the right size.
So I bought baby blue tulle, satin, and some sequiny stuff... and am going to try my hand at a princess dress. Eeek.
We also got a really cute Cinderella choker and bracelet, and will be on the hunt for the perfect shoes and tiara...
Being a girl mom is so much FUN!!!

While looking at costumes- I couldn't help but look at the itsy bitsy baby ones. Awww...
And of all the things to find- ROBIN! A BABY ROBIN COSTUME!!!
OMG- as soon as I get this sonogram- and if it says boy- I am buying that costume for next year!!!

Do you remember what even started this whole baby adventure?
Jacob. Wanting a brother. To be named Robin, because he needs a sidekick.
:sigh:
(who knew that, when I blogged about that months ago- we would ACTUALLY conceive another child? Wow! It is really some kind of miracle)
I really want a brother for him, too.
A girl would be GREAT for ME. But my beautiful little boy wants a brother so bad he can taste it.

Jacob still wants to be Superman, or Batman, this year. Easy enough. And I am already plotting Batman, Batgirl, and Robin next year. Yaaayyyy!!!!

I also saved Halloween for a stranger. A woman was costume shopping next to me, for like half an hour. Looking for Batgirl in a 4-6, and getting really exasperated. She even had a store employee helping her, to no avail.
Well- guess who found it? Yup. Little ole me! I thought she was going to cry!
That was a nice little moment!

Cowboys.
Oh my gawd.
Can you even believe it? 3 and 0, and we beat the living crap out of the Bears last night!
We would have beat them by more if it weren't for some beyond ignorant, one-sided refs (and I normally don't go that way- but last night was BLATANT), and a totally stupid pass that should NOT have been dropped!

Romo- I love you so. Marion Barber, you are the next jersey we'll buy. Sam Hurd, I'm working on Cotton to name the baby little Sam. ;-)
I'm still grinning ear to ear over the game. AWESOME!
How great will it be to watch my Boys win a Superbowl, and then turn around and have my miracle baby- all within a month? Heehee!

I wish I had my tattoo already. It's really a shame that they frown on having those done while you are pregnant or nursing... I've decided Cotton's getting one to celebrate his big 3-0 in March! But I'll be nursing the Bean, and likely holding him in the sling while Daddy gets inked, and... well... it's probably not the most responsible parenting choice to get mine done when I have a less than month old baby attached to the breast constantly, is it?

Cotton went and bought Lucy a Romo jersey yesterday. All 3 of them were decked out yesterday- and can you believe for a second that I did NOT take a single picture!?!?!
It's true. I really didn't, we were busy and I was grumpy. But next week I will- without a doubt!

My little Miracle- Baby Beany, is just a wiggling away in there. I still want more, of course- but I've gone from feeling a bump every 3 days or so, to feeling something at least 3-4 times a day. It's very clming to feel those little thumps, and to watch my belly growing bigger, and to feel that nice lower back pain, and to barely squeeze into my humongo bras, and to have my pelvis crackle when I walk, and to pee every 15 minutes...
2 weeks, 2 days until I see my baby again. 1 week, 2 days, until I hear that little whooshing heart.
We talked briefly last night about not finding out the gender after all. Lol. I don't think we have the willpower, but it would be FUN!

I can actually start watching tV again this week!
OH MY GAWD! FINALLY!
Grey's, Dancing with the Stars, the Housewives, and the Grey's spinoff. YAY!
If I just had some Idol- I'd be in TV heaven!

Umm...
I dropped little man off for his 4th week of kindergarten.
I still feel empty when I walk away from the school. :-(
But he was happy as a little lark. Chatting away with his friend Jacob in the lunchroom.
I got the proof back of his picture- and it IS cute!
Nothing fancy- just a headshot- but it looks like a happy, smiling JACOB. Not some wierd, sad, odd looking kid like last years. Ha.
He informed us this weekend that he wants to get back into soccer- woohoo! So we have to wait for spring (January), but he'll be back on the field.

I've decided to bump miss thang into 2 day a week dance classes. She is SO into it, has SO much fun, and begs to go all darn week! It is torture to make her wait until Friday!
Plus- I get to buy more tiny cute leotards (heehee). And it is practically free for her to go twice a week- only $15 more a month! How can I pass that up? It's a no brainer now that she's dropped out of preschool.

I've decided I want a diamond circle necklace. Yes, they are trendy and everyone has one. But maybe that is because they are GORGEOUS!
So we have coming up: Christmas, Valentine's Day, Anniversary, and a big "PUSH PRESENT"- which I told Cotton needs to cover all 3 kids, since I've never gotten one.
Somewhere in there, momma should get her sparkly, dontcha' think?
But Christmas would be preferable, as it is the soonest. ;-)

Hmmm... I guess that's all I've got for now.
At some point I'll add pictures. My resolution is really wonky on my screen- so I wouldn't be able to edit (or even SEE) them properly until I get that fixed.

Off to do a half-assed round of house cleaning. I really hate cleaning. Did you know that? Blech.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Does your poor husband know you're getting him a tattoo? ;o)

Sam could work for the little guy. And it does fit nicely with Jacob & Lucy.

Miss you lots! When do I get to see you & Lucy?

Rebecca said...

Keeley's gonna be Tinkerbell - we gotta get the princesses together for a photo op!! :D