
which isn't a whole lot different than the 12 week belly, lol. Except a little fuller on the bottom, and on the top. And that when I am full of dinner and dessert- it pokes out enough to bang into doors before the rest of me gets there.
Other than being bigger- I now pee every 10 minutes. My hips pop in and out of socket when I am on my feet for too long. My lower back hurts like a SOB.
But I am feeling lots and lots of movement- and I am falling in love with whoever it is in there! swoon:
I'll try to take new pictures tomorrow- at 16 weeks. :-D
And just for fun- here I am at 14 weeks- tagging along as the guys went hunting.
No- I was NOT hunting. I wouldn't have a clue of what to do with that thing, lol.But we wanted to document baby's first hunting trip- just in case he's a little man that starts going regularly.
Cotton dressed me, but we couldn't even come close to zipping the vest. ;-)



2 comments:
You look fabulous with that tiny baby BOY in there! :)
You look marvelous dahling! Simply radiant!
Post a Comment