Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Good golly Miss Molly

a lot of people read this blog!

I have an average of 7 new readers every day- and between 40-50 visitors daily.

WOW! That really just knocks my socks off! (okay- not really- because I never wear socks. But if I *did*, it totally would!)

Who the heck are you people? Lol!

And people all over the country- even a few in other countries!

Am I really that interesting?
Should I be worried that one of you is stalking me? lol
I know my children are beautiful and entertaining, for sure- but I can't believe we are worth a daily read to so many folks out there!

I really spill my guts, and tell a lot of personal stuff on here... so I hope that my secrets are safe with you- 50 of my closest friends!
While I kind of get a weird feeling in my tummy (or is that the little one kicking me again?) about all my secrets just being out there- I certainly don't want to change my blog. It's far too therapeutic for me to type my life story here, and to have it all down for my kids... so I am just going to roll with it. Be gentle, readers!

I have to unload the camera- and then I promise to enthrall you with a story about a trip to the thrift store, photos of Lucy's new tap shoes, some of Lucy's artwork, and new belly shots soon!
Poor Jacob has been gone too much to give me any writing material... but I'll try to include him!

Off to make lunches, throw clothes in the dryer, and wipe down the kitchen... ahh the exciting life I lead!
Good night to ALL!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yeah, what's the deal with all the lurkers who won't comment???

You certainly do have a LOT of admirers!! :D

Anonymous said...

I've been reading here and there!

Shannon said...

I see some irony in the title of this post. :P

Chelsea said...

Darlin, it's because you are FABULOUS and everyone knows it!

Rebecca said...

Hey, when did I lose my mistress status?? :( ;)

Anonymous said...

It's because we are not worthy to post upon your pages!!! LOL! You know I always wonder too, I'm floored when I see my stat counter and think "NO WAY" why does no one except my few fav regulars say anything! LOL I'm starting to think they are all bots. haha!

Have fun drying clothes!! :P