Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wilbur has returned

I'm fairly certain I have blogged about Wilbur and Arnold.
Wilbur was Lucy's first imaginary friend, he stuck around for a few weeks. Months later- Arnold entered the picture. I had to actually set the table for Arnold, answer him when he had questions, and include him in our playtime.

Well- Arnold disappeared months ago. Close to a year, even.

But Wilbur has come back.
Now Wilbur is a girl, and she goes everywhere we go.
I have to wait for Wilbur to climb in and out of the car. I have to buckle Wilbur into a seat belt. Whenever I find things like marker on Lucy's back, or oreos on the floor- "Wilbur did it."

I just have to laugh.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I like Wilbur. Wilbur is the Wildcat (Arizona, that is!) ;) (But the female version is Wilma - just in case you needed to know that!)