Thursday, September 06, 2007

Well...

Once again I am coming to you from a newly wiped, squeaky clean hard drive.
Please oh please let this be the end of my computer problems!

I am sitting here, in a totally silent house. Eating lunch all alone- leftover manicotti and cheese pizza from Sicily's last night... yuummmmm!

Oh, and I'm miserable.
We had a really rough drop-off at preschool this morning. A teacher finally had to come over with a crowbar to pry me and Miss Baby apart. :-(
I walked away, listening to her cry, and I knew it wasn't going to be long before my tears started. Darn hormones. Darn person at the front desk trying to talk to me. I lost it right there in the lobby and started crying like a fool.
It took me about 15 minutes to get home, and to figure out the web cam thingy to watch her,
By then she was calm, eating a snack, wandering around the classroom aimlessly, washing her hands and making water designs on the table, doing art projects... Yes. I have been sitting here for and hour and a half, basically watching Lucy the whole time. I mean, I haven't watched her continuously. Just peeked back every 5 minutes or so...



See her right in the front? In the red shirt and pigtails? Awwww.... It's Lucy at school!!!

Can I just take a moment to say it is probably a VERY good thing that they don't have web cams at the elementary school?
I would never leave this chair!

I think I need a hobby, or a baby or something. I miss my kiddos way too much!
I at least need a new book, or an exciting sewing project (baby bedding comes to mind!)

And since we've drifted to the subject of the baby-
We checked out just fine!

Baby was very cooperative. Nice happy heart beat. 160bpm. Doc was very comfy with that as a 13 wk HR. She said it will fluctuate at different stages of development. (which basically means it is no clue to the gender. :-P Although 160 is fast, and I've had a couple of people remind me that the OWT says fast=girl)

As for me- I'm still on pelvic rest until after the next ultrasound. And the next US happens to be the BIG one! The 18 weeker. Mark your calendars for Oct, ummm... 5 weeks from yesterday. Lol. I think it's the 13th.

I've also dropped 10 lbs since my last appt, 4 weeks ago. Doc was none too thrilled about that one. But, despite an episode this morning, the nausea is greatly improved. I am *almost* back to eating for one. Maybe the eating for 2 will be soon to follow. I rather like eating for 2. Haha.

Oh, and 4 out of 4 in this household are now predicting Bean to be a boy.
Cotton always has. Jacob, too. I have definitely been leaning that direction.
Day before yesterday- Lucy was saying how she wants a "sister baby." I asked her "Is this a sister baby, in my tummy?" She dejectedly answered "No. That one is a boy." And agian, yesterday, she told the doctor "That baby is a brother. Just like Jacob." Poor thing is so bummed about it. Lol.
I think if she didn't know something- she would predict the sex she WANTS. Niot the one that bums her out!
I'm not at all worried, though. No matter whether this is a "Baby M" or a "Baby N," (ooooohhh- what do those initials stand for? Mwahahahahaha!!!) Jacob and Lucy are just going to go nuts over the baby. NUTS. And I couldn't really care less. Yes- I would love another little man, but how sweet would another baby girl be? The clothes, the bows, the matching dresses....? :sigh: 4 weeks, 6 days to go!

I am currently downloading my photo software AGAIN. At some point tonight I'll get Lucy's first haircut and first day of school pics up on this thing!

No comments: