(my hair girl)
Thank you so much for the beautiful, stylish cut and color you gave me.
I really love it.
However, I am quite hair-challenged, and must admit that it hasn't looked good since the first wash. Once I undid your styling magic, it became an untamed mop.
I have tried pomade, mousse, and my straightening iron, along with various other tools.
It is not your fault, I am just completely retarded in the area of hair.
I cannot blow dry properly. I usually fall asleep with my hair damp- resulting in those unflattering waves and curls that I can't ever achieve on purpose- but always find in the morning and can't get rid of.
I vow to continue to try- if only for your sake. I would hate for someone to ask me who does my hair, and have to LIE to protect your image! lol.
I just had to get that off of my chest.
(and I don't think Amber even reads this blog- but if she does, that's all the better)
signed,
your friend and satisfied (with YOU) client... Krysta
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
Doncha hate when you can't style your hair as well as your stylist? I think they do that on purpose... to keep you coming back for more! LOL!
Post a Comment