Monday, August 06, 2007

"What!?!"

You know that scene in Shrek, where Prince Charming climbs to the highest room in the tallest tower, pulls back the gossamer curtains, only to find

*

*

*

The wolf lying in the princess' bed, reading a playboy?

Well, last night Lucy fell asleep in my arms, in the recliner.
She is a bit more weight than I am supposed to be lifting, so I asked Cotton to come carry her to bed.
Hours later, everyone else has gone to bed. I do my usual piddling around, have a snack, and get ready to turn in.
I hear Lucy's TV on softly, and her door is cracked. I thought "I'd better go move her to our room, so that we don't have middle-of-the-night panic mode."
I slowly and quietly creep into MY princess' room, only to find

*

*

*




I could just hear him saying "WHAT?!?!" Heeheehee.

I won't let him on the couches anymore, so I guess he thought he'd found an alternative.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ha ha ha!! That's hilarious! LOVE the Shrek comparison! :D