Wednesday, August 22, 2007

the answer is yes

I did get my range rattlers!

Thank you to all who were concerned.
The very next morning after that post- we got dressed, loaded up, and went to Saltgrass for lunch!
I was in jalepeno and shrimp heaven. Mmmmmmm.....
I could actually stand some more of them today.

What's up today?

I feel really sick. Nausea and a headache. Wheeee....
I wanted to take the kids to the park before it got hot. Yea, umm.. too late.

Kindergarten starts in 5 days. 5 DAYS people!

Our bento boxes are in. Must send Cotton to get them, so that I can hopefully be half as cool as Shannon.

I finally went back to Michael's and bought the gosh darn cookie cutter that pregnant-brained idiot put back. Yep, the bat shaped one. Actually, I got 2 different bats. Jacob will have the coolest, outfit-coordinating sandwich in all of kindergarten!

I'm waiting on a very important phone call from Michelle.

Rebecca promises to blog. I'm checking soon. It had better be there!

Brooksy loves her shirt, and has a shirt in mind for me. Heehee.

John has decided to love me. I love her back. She has been climbing the furniture and sleeping on my chest. Awwwwww!

Josephine has decided to love Emmitt. Emmitt loves him back. What a pair they make!

I am crossing everything I have that Jordan and Fiona go live with Brooksy's SIL (who wants a BARN cat). I cannot handle cleaning up Fiona's mess, and Cotton is going to kill her and me both.

The kittens are eating food and drinking water! They grow so fast. :sniffle sniffle:

I would love a donut right now.

After a poll of my friends, 44 out of 44 voters agree. It is time for me to start wearing maternity clothes.
But I don't really have many shirts. Man!! I hate that I'll have to shop. DAMN IT!

Tomorrow I get to meet Jacob's teacher. I really want Cotton to get off work and come. He is struggling with it. Just DO IT honey!

Before meeting Jacob's teacher- we have to go buy his school supplies. (Oops. Nothing like a little procrastination) That will be a tonight or early tomorrow trip- depending on how this headache goes.

I have found the funniest mom alive. I'll link her blog up later. Here's her eBay auction. OMG- I can't even breathe when I am reading her stuff, I am laughing so hard. She is AWESOME!

funniest mom EVER

I think I am getting penis vibes from the baby. This is a good thing. A girl would be good, too, of course. But another boy would be just... fitting.
I am also getting quite the belly roundness. It's nice. I can't wait to feel some kicking!
I felt Lucy at 12 weeks, and I'm 11 weeks with Bean today. Yes, I did. No, it is not impossible. Shut up. I know what I felt.
I didn't feel Jacob until 21 or 22 weeks. Talk about scary. Beany won't do that to Mommy, will ya baby? ;-)

Alright, folks. That's all the randomness I have at the moment.
I got a really cute picture of John that I'll try to upload later. I love her.

I'm off to pop some tylenol (aka PEZ), and park my hiney on the couch.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aw, I got an outright mention this time! :D

I have blogged... go knock yourself out!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chickypoo!! You really crack me UP! Hey I have some cute maternity shirts that are just sitting around, not like I'll ever need them again LOL! You are more then welcome to them if you want!

Hope all your cravings are being met and the pukeys stay far far away!!!

Have a great weekend!!! :)

Melissa and the cranksters!