Tuesday, August 07, 2007

He's a keeper

I may or may not have mentioned it (lol), but I've had pretty much constant morning sickness for weeks now.
As a result- I have an aversion to, well... FOOD. All food. If you know me, you know this is just not right.
I have to make a concerted effort to eat, to keep myself and the little bean alive.

Well, last night- hunger struck!
It was amazing!

I had 2 bowls of chocolate chip ice cream (shut up, it was good), and thought I was all right.
Then I saw a Wendy's commercial. Now, they didn't even show the spicy chicken sandwich combo- but that is my favorite chicken item on earth. Yummm....



I started drooling.
I told Cotton "I need a spicy chicken sandwich."
"Yea," he replies "it does sound good."
"Go get us one!" I say, playfully.
He laughs and says "Don't be crazy. You'll be over it in 5 minutes."
5 minutes passes. I'm not over it.

I have to have one. I cannot go to bed without eating one.
I tell Cotton "I'm going to Wendy's."
Now, mind you, Wendy's is about 20 minutes away. It's 10 o'clock at night.
He is seriously overprotective.

He jumps up and says "No you're not. If you really want it, I'm going."
And off he goes.
A little under an hour later- I am in spicy chicken heaven. Laughing at headlines on jay leno and scarfing that thing down like I hadn't eaten in weeks! (Oh wait, I haven't!)

So- I just want to show a little love to my darling hubby. Thanks for taking care of me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Honey if you keep bragging about me on your blog. You are going to make me look like a..... GOOD GUY? OH wait i am! Well important people think so anyway! lol

Rebecca said...

OK, maybe he can have his man card back.... this time! :D