Drop offs have been a lot easier.
Not GREAT, but better. While Jacob is still looking sad, and I am still pretty tearful upon leaving him- his tears are pretty minimal.
In the afternoons, after waiting half an hour in the carpool lane for my baby- he is always chipper and happy! So far he seems to be having a good time. He walks in the house exhausted and ravenous every day. Lol. He plops on the couch for a minute of rest before completely emptying the kitchen of any snacks he can find!
After tomorrow, and then a nice long weekend- BOTH of my babies go to school on Tuesday! Lets hope Lucy has a better start than her brother did!
I have some wonderful HUGE news for Jacob... but I have video of it and have to get it downloaded. Words are just not enough! :-D
Let me just say- I'm starting to wonder if it's time to send the kid off to college yet. Boy, they grow up WAY too fast! :-(
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



2 comments:
OK, so wheres the video? What's the news? Hurry it up woman!!
Glad he's doing so well! That must be a huge relief!
Waiting on the HUGE NEWS video.....
Oh, and Keeley is dancing to Hey-Ya as I'm looking at your page! :D
Post a Comment