Look closely. How many wheels are on that bike? Only 2!
Okay, seriously?
A lost tooth.
2 weeks later- KINDERGARTEN.
And now, riding a bike with no training wheels?
...and if it's sounds like I'm crying a bit on the video, well... shut up. :-P
Seriously...
I think it's time for him to get a job. An apartment. Soon he'll be bringing some girl home to meet us...
Where did my baby go?
And as for that other baby of mine... you can't see her, but while our attention was on Jacob, she was just zipping on around the block on her bicycle. She was like "see ya! I got places to go!" That explains Cotton sprinting away as soon as Jacob's inaugural ride came to a stop!
3 comments:
Woohoo!! What a big accomplishment! I FIRMLY remember the day I set my training wheels free!!
Way to go, Jacob!
(But, I have to admit, I missed part of the video while I figured out how to turn off your jukebox thingie! They were playing at the same time! LOL!
Yahoo!!! Way to go Jacob. Both girls came running in here to watch. They were so excited for him. I am so excited for him. Gosh, he needs to slow down.
woo hoo!!! way to go jacob...wow he's growing up fast...
Post a Comment