Thursday, August 16, 2007

to cheer me up

A new skip-hop diaper bag, and a white minky blanket.
YAY!

It's quite difficult to get my shopping fix when I don't know the gender of this baby.
It's too soon to buy the big stuff, and the nuetral "little" stuff isn't as cute as the gender-specific.

But red and white are good! Yellow, eh... not so much.

Oh, and I am way too excited about the green Kecci mommybag Shannon promised me! I remember drooling over it about a year ago, while toting Lucy's pink one! Woohoo! I think I actually liked it better than the pink...

Between the bag and the spanking new car seat, the baby shower, and the lunch type goodies- Auntie Shannon is moving up the ranks in this baby's list of friends.
And NO- it isn't really anything to do with the gifts!
I value her friendship and support more than anything. Her blatant truths, and her sarcasm are so endearing, lol. The baby gifts are just great perks! I think the best part is- she seems almost as excited about this little one as ME! ;-)
But feel free to stop at any time- I will love you just the same!
In the excitement of talking about baby stuff- I never think to say "Oh you shouldn't have," or "don't put yourself out." I just get too darn giddy!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awwww, I love you too girlie! :o)

Rebecca said...

I will be invited, right?????? :D