Monday, August 06, 2007

If you laughed about the pool(s) fiasco

Here is the reason I did all of that. FUN!


(umm.. I think we know where she got that large mouth. :snort:)

We had a brainstorm, to put a pool in the middle of the circular sprinkler. Then the kids ran and jumped through the shower and got a big SPLASH!!!




Pretty baby girl


How much do you LOVE this face? Heehee!


Mid-leap, but I cut off his feet. Oopsy.


She's saying "Hey Daddeeeeee....." (my prompt for a faux smile)


And because he was out there, our furry child


Summer is almost over!
It's definitely been the shortest summer EVER. Rain for 2 1/2 months, then a wee bit of heat and sun- and in three weeks SCHOOL STARTS!
Time to really live it up before little man starts his long career as a student!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That's a great set-up! What fun!