Thursday, August 02, 2007

Ive been saving these pictures...

for a special occasion. (okay, okay- my computer was messed up. whatever)
Anyway- Brooksy's big 3-1 seems like the day to share the madness!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BFF!!!!! Mucho love to you, girly!


A tribute to friendship:

Here is my girl, nearly peeing herself. Michelle and I are peeing ourselves in the background.


How big IS my mouth?


Hawtness...


More than a handful is a waste, right? (see her face? she likes it!)


"let's make a sexy face!" yea, that went well


See what I put up with?


My mistress, making her "bedroom eyes"


That dirty mistress again, yours truly, and my "new best friend" Melissa. Oh, and baby Beth- isn't she adorable?


Awww... buddies


And looking at these pictures, from about a month ago... MY GOODNESS. Cotton keeps saying I am losing weight, and I know it's true. But GAWD. I won't know for sure until Wednesday- but I'd be willing to wager that this baby has pulled 15lbs off of me in the past 7 weeks!
Amazing what not eating or drinking will do for your figure. :-P

2 comments:

christine said...

lol...thanks!!!! we sure had fun that night....hopefully there are many more of those to come...

Rebecca said...

Geez... took long enough!!! ;)

Woo hoo! I WAS a fun night! :D