Oddly enough, he never noticed it was gone.
I was in my room, making the bed, and he came bounding in. He was chattering a mile a minute, and I noticed that there was no tooth sticking out at a weird angle.
We searched high and low for that thing. In the recliner, in the couch, under the couch, in all the bedrooms and the kitchen.
Of course, after not vacuuming for like 2 weeks (Cotton has done it- give me a break), I decided to break down and do a quick run thru tonight. Possibly after the tooth was lost, but long before we noticed.
Oh well. I told him the fairy will know that he lost his tooth. His financial gain is secure. And MAN- I never got $10 for a stinkin tooth!
Daddy is all a twitter over the milestone, and had to be talked down from a $20! Lmao!
We decided to give him the big bucks for this first one, because it is special. And because he is quite distraught over the wierdness of it all. He was barely warming up to a loose tooth, and now he's missing one!
And now the big reveal!
Don't be shy, baby!
Is this not the most adorable thing? I keep asking him to show me his smile over and over! :-D

Extreme close up. Lol!
None of his others feel remotely loose, so he may be sportin' this look for a while. That is FINE BY ME! OMG he is too damned cute! Do I make gorgeous babies or what?



2 comments:
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9e7c4b40cf5a13cea6ca
Ahhh, his first tooth. Wow!1 I can't believe it.
Post a Comment