it is such a strong craving!
I am practically drooling, my tummy is rumbling... aaaaaarrggh!
I've had a very complex love/hate relationship with food so far this pregnancy.
I am nauseated. I don't want to eat. I eat to feel better, but I hate it.
Than BAM a craving hits. I get whatever that food is- binge until I can't breathe... and go back to the nausea a few hours later!
It pretty much sucks.
It's better than puking all day, and not eating at all, mind you. I know it could be worse: been there, done that, got a gorgeous daughter to remember it by. ;-)
So Cotton told me this Mexican resteraunt he sometimes works security at serves breakfast on weekends. I begin to drool.... mmm... Mexican breakfast. Aaahh.. we used to go to this place in Irving that was delicious! I demanded that we go the very next Saturday (yesterday) and try it.
So, we all get up and ready yesterday. Load up and go to McKinney expecting the best breakfast ever...
Ugh. Not so much. Not at all what I remembered. It was *good*, but not spectacular. Not worth $30, that's for damn sure!
Luckily- that took care of that. No cravings.
Today- a pregnant "friend" tells me she is craving jalepenos. That she got a Sonic burger with fried jalepeno strips... which reminded me of cheddar peppers, which I ALMOST started craving.
Then BAMBAMBAM. It hits me harder than any before.
I NEED some Range Rattlers from Saltgrass.
I will most certainly die of I don't get them.
Shrimp and cheeses stuffed in a fresh jalepeno, and fried. Served with their heavenly homemade ranch dressing. (hold on, let me wipe the keyboard from my drool...) It may not sound good to you- but I have always loved the little buggars. And thinking of them tonight- omg. OH. MY. GAWD. It's not a craving, it's more of a dire need.
If it weren't an hour from bedtime, and I wasn't dog-tried, I'd be calling in a takeout order as we speak.
It will have to wait until lunch tomorrow.
I may not sleep, I'll be fantasizing about Range Rattlers all night!
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



2 comments:
Did ya ever get the Range Rattlers?
I'm so glad I'm not pregnant!!!! :D
Post a Comment