I got tagged by Pink Drama Mama so I guess I have to fill this out... (who am I kidding- I'm thrilled to! Haha)
4 things about me you may not have known: (if you read this blog- there's not much you wouldn't know, but I'm trying)
1. I have a bathroom phobia, especially public ones. Poop germs are my biggest fear.
2. I am a packrat.
3. I hate my hair
4. I have a big new set of gel pens... oooh all the pretty colors
4 Jobs I've Had:
1. grocery store clerk
2. waitress
3. Department mgr at a dept. store, lol
4. EMT
4 Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Something About Mary
2. Spanglish
3. Shrek
4. Big Daddy
4 Favorite TV shows:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. American Idol
4. Dancing with the Stars
4 Favorite Hobbies:
1. Playing on the computer
2. designing/creating clothes for my girl
3. Reading
4. shopping
4 Places I have lived:
1. Lewisville, TX
2. McKinney, TX
3. Irving, TX
4. Anna, TX
4 Favorite Foods:
1. mexican- GUACAMOLE
2. pizza
3. chocolate
4. ceaser salad
4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. in bed
2. on a boat
3. in the sand
4. on top of a mountain
4 Websites I check daily:
1. My blog
2. DFW Area moms
3. myspace
4. your blog ;-)
4 People I tag:
1. Brooksy
2. Rebecca (maybe she'll actually blog if I prompt her!)
3. Shannon
4. Nicole
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
Aw, crap! LOL... just kidding!
And, for the record, I am ALL CAUGHT UP! And I'll be expecting comments, hee hee!
Post a Comment