Thursday, August 09, 2007

Froggy fun

The kids caught this little bitty frog in the backyard last night.



I love Jacob's face here


so cute how tiny the frog is, on the cute tiny finger! :-D



Never mind the baby boobie. I didn't notice until it was too late. The cute pics were taken, and the frog was long gone...


Cupped in her sweet little hands!




I told her "Maybe you should give him a kiss, and see if he truns into a prince!"
Her reply? "Ummm... Maybe not." Lol.




There was much begging and pleading, and even some attempted sneaking- to have the frog live in the house with us.
So we had a lesson about "wild animals," and how they need to live in the wild. How little froggy would die if we kept him inside, away from the bugs and his froggy friends.

After some playing and petting, it started to get dark, and they reluctantly let their friend go home.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Go read my latest blog. Your kids can come over in a few months and catch more frogs here. LOL