It actually exactly depicts all of the colors in there. (except that they aren't coming across well on blogger. If you're THAT interested- try clicking the pic)
Please don't ever ask me what color my son's eyes are. I really don't know. Grayish greenish bluish? Depending on the shirt he wears. He was topless here- so there was no influence.
I do know they are breathtaking, stunning, and that the girls will swoon when he looks at them. I already do.
And that they are the same color as his daddy's, except maybe a smidge darker. ;-)
I'm not sure if I took this one, or if he did. We were playing around, passing the camera... But here are both of the eyes in question. lol.
(again, click the pic if you want more clarity)



2 comments:
They look kinda like Ryleigh's! I never know how to describe her's, either, and I usually say greyish greenish bluish. lol She calls them Rainbow. :D
Ooooooh, those are BEAUTIFUL EYES!
And dang, those eyelashes are to die for, too!! :D
Post a Comment