Sick sick sick. That's what I am.
I am completely miserable.
I went to bed Friday with a tickly throat, and woke up with a full blown, nasty cold. Complete with a near-migraine-strength sinus headache.
Today my face is all swollen, and so are my hands. Coincidence? Maybe...
We went and had my BP checked, and it was maybe a hair higher than normal. Nothing to be concerned about at this point. Like 124/80. Just ever so slightly higher than mine normally is.
Cotton is sitting around waiting for my water to break. Lol. He is convinced that the baby is coming very very soon.
Oh how I wish. I am so ready to meet him!
I did go get everything we need for the birth. We are all ready!
Well- the new big & fluffy towels I wanted are in the washer, but other than that- we are good to go!
That's all I've got the energy for tonight, friends.
Send me some get-well and *come out baby* vibes! I'll take all I can get of either or both!
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



5 comments:
Oh no! I hope you are feeling better very quickly so you are at your best when you meet Sam.
Aw, that's so miserable!
Sinus headaches are the worst! :(
Feel better soon.
and C'mon baby Sam! We're ready for you!
I'm sorry you don't feel well. Take it easy. I can wait to meet baby Samuel aka Sam.
That's suppose to be can't wait to meet baby Samuel aka Sam. hehe!
Oh honey, I'm so sorry! I was so, so sick with a cold when I gave birth to Noah. Thankfully he decided to come quickly. I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment