We survived the weekend.
Cotton, while still in a lot of pain, is doing better than either of us expected! He's up and walking around all day, to the point that he was going stir crazy yesterday and we had to get out of the house for a while!
I think the hardest thing right now is that he can't get comfortable to sleep. :-(
Jacob is back at school, after missing 5 days!!! I don't know if I ever missed 5 days of school- but he was a pretty sick little guy. Both kiddos were.
This morning everyone looks okay. No red or goopy eyes, no green noses.
I'm pretty sore and tired. It's been a pretty demanding long weekend for me. When I finally hit the bed at night- I CRASH. Waking up at 6:30 was no picnic today, either. I would have come right home and crawled back into bed, but noooo... baby girl decided to wake up with the sunrise.
Yesterday we went to lunch, and then I ran into Albertson's for about 15 minutes.
Just that little outing WORE ME OUT!!! I was cranky and sore and didn't want to drive home. Then I had back spasms all evening, and THEN I decided to clean out the top of the linen closet. Nesting much? Lol.
Welcome to the home stretch.
On a whim I bought diapers yesterday.
I am SURE I'll get a pack or 2 as gifts- but I figured, you just never know. And we certainly can't have too many diapers now, can we?
I also got the list of home birth supplies from Cori, and I am really anxious to get started on it!
I feel like it's a race against time now- although technically we've got 5 weeks, depending on how long Sam wants to stay in there. 5 weeks really isn't much time AT ALL!
I got some awesome maternity portraits done this weekend. I don't have them back yet- but she was sweet enough to send me a couple of samples. You'll see them very very soon (unless you're my friend on myspace- in which case you probably HAVE seen them!).
Looking at them is kind of crazy. I know my belly is huge, but I didn't realize it was THAT huge.
And Jacob got in a couple of shots- and he looks so sweet and itty bitty. It's just nuts.
Oh, and I really hate the Giants.
I don't like the Patriots. But I HATE the Giants. Gag me. Thank goodness football season is OVER!
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
Yes, thank goodness football season is over! ::giggle:: :P
Post a Comment