Tuesday, February 19, 2008

37 weeks

The baby and I are quite a boring pair. Nothing new or exciting to report.
He is growing, has a great heart beat, and is very reactive. Head down, but not engaged.
I'm grumpy and swollen. And huge. But after my big weight gain last week, absolutely not an ounce gained since then.
Sam could come tonight, he could come in 3 weeks, he could come in 5 weeks (except that I would probably jump off a bridge first... lol).
I've been prescribed iron and protein and lots of water, and S-E-X to get the ball rolling. Lol. Cotton loves Cori quite a lot after today!

I am feeling better with my nasty old head cold, but my poor little man has the FLU! :-(
He feels just awful, his glazed little eyes break my heart. I feel so sad and helpless when my babies are sick- and he is very very sick. Just miserable.
Looks like he'll miss the rest of this week from school.
And of course, we are sitting around waiting for Lucy to get a matching case. It's pretty inevitable, I'm sure.

Cotton starts physical therapy in 2 weeks.
He's still in pain, lots and lots of pain. Ugh. He's been trying to do some stuff, and to drive a little, and has come to the conclusion that he just isn't ready. Poor guy.

We're just plugging right along over here.
I promise to be more upbeat and entertaining soon. Give me a couple more days to get over being sick- and maybe to get over being very very pregnant. ;-)

1 comment:

CNH said...

Sam's just waiting until his brother is better so he can welcome him with open arms instead of having to stay away! ;)