My left shoulder hurts like crazy!
Cotton is calling it sympathy pain. :-P Like I need any sympathy pain for him! Jeez! I've got my own problems, here!
I lied about Jacob being better. He was awesome all morning, so Cotton took him out to do some stuff. They ate ate Hooters, and when finished, Jacob promptly threw up everywhere. :-(
Now if you know Jacob, you know how horrifying that was. The kid does NOT do vomit.
So back home he came, and back into the bed.
Damn the flu! WHEN WILL IT END!?!?!?!?!!?
Oh. And no baby yet. In case you were wondering.
All of my incoming emails and phone calls are now starting with "Had that baby yet?" As if we would keep it a secret. Lol.
But it honestly doesn't bother me a bit. Everyone else is just saying what I feel.
The world is ready to meet this little guy, and he is keeping a lot of people waiting!
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
I'm sorry your shoulder hurts. *Hugs*
He'll be here before ya know it! Yay!
Post a Comment