I've changed my mind. Do you hear me, Samuel?
I want you to stay in there FOR.EV.ER.
I mean it, baby. Do not decide to exit the womb. I know you are warm and cozy, and I just don't blame you. Stay in there as long as you like.
(does reverse psychology work on a fetus?)
Don't worry about how sore I am. Please. Let my belly stretch until the entire thing is black and blue. Exhaust me. Let my back ache until it breaks in half. Really...
I know he isn't due for a couple more weeks. (either 19 or 10 days, exactly) But I am getting to be a little too bummed out, a little too emotional. A little too PREGNANT! Is 10 days early too much t ask for? When I've given him the last 37+ weeks with little complaint?
Jeez... what a selfish baby.
I do remember why I didn't want to be induced. I had and have very valid reasons. Well researched reasons.
But honestly, at this point, it is a very good thing that I made it where I don't have that option! If someone were to tell me "Show up on Monday and we'll get that baby out of you...." Yea... I can tell you where I would be.
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
Ok, you're freaking me out a little bit! :P When I was about 10 days towards my due date with Noah (you know, my first non-induction baby) I had this exact same thought! That if someone offered it to me I would just jump right on it and get it over with. Forget 'birth experience', forget what's 'right', forget safety! I just wanted that 9 pounder O.U.T.
But I hung in there (just like you're going to do ) and he came along a few days before his due date and it was EVERYTHING I wanted it to be. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment