Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I have no self control

I keep telling myself that I will wait until I have the whole set to post these...
But I can't! I love them toooo much!

Jacob's little hand


The jeans that were SO very far from being buttoned, lol

And just me.
Words cannot describe how much I love Kandice Ray right now. I'm as big as a whale, and she made me feel more beautiful than I ever have!
I'll look back on these and forget how fatigued, and miserable, and huge I feel- and just see the beauty of the life growing inside me!



It should be at least 2 days until I have the rest. She put the disc in the mail today. So you can rest your eyes for a while before the final set. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, mama!

CNH said...

So I talked to Jen Mazy about my shoot at the end of the month and she's telling me about the unbuttoned jeans. So I put them on. And yeah, I have this fat pad thing sort of hanging off the bottom of my abs since I am sticking out WAY up high.

Sexy. :P

You, my dear, look AMAZING. :P

Dawn Endres said...

Wow! You are SO pretty! I am so jealous. I wish I had your luscious lips. Mine are more like a cupie doll. haha! I just love all of your pics.