Monday, October 01, 2007

Moms get all the blame!

I didn't share this drama on here- but now I will.

On about the third day of kindergarten, I walked Jacob in to the cafeteria. He went over and sat down at his table, and out of the clear blue- this little boy PUNCHED HIM in the jaw! Very deliberate, and downright MEAN.
A couple of days later, I get an email from Jacob's teacher. Someone had pushed him in the hallway, and he fell into a wall causing a big goose egg on his head. :-(

My poor boy.

Since then- we haven't had any incidents. Other than a shoving match between Jacob and the kid that pushed him in the hall...

So tonight we were talking about kindergarten, asking him how it is going.
Cotton asked "Has anyone been mean to you lately?" Jacob said no.
Then Cotton says "Why were those kids mean to you before?"

Jacob answered "Because their mommas aren't very smart."

We figure- if he had said this to the kids in the beginning- that would explain the pushing and hitting. Lol. But no- he came to this conclusion after the fact.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I think Jacob is smarter than the average bear. He has already figured out the way the world is run!!
By Moms!