well, perhaps some of you are living under a rock someplace.
I would love to post some pictures from the sonogram today- but I have none of the face, and the others are a bit graphic for the general public.
I don't think my baby son would appreciate me sharing pictures of his goods with all of the internet world! Lol!
So Bean is a BOY!!!!
Undeniable, no doubt about it. All boy. From a couple of different angles.
Healthy and perfect in every way imaginable. Gorgeous little heart, thumping away at 154 bpm.
Lucy is not really impressed. She told us it was a boy baby months ago.
Jacob thought it was "really cool" to see his brother, and is really excited now that he's got some confirmation!
Cotton was stopping random people in the parking lot to tell them the news, and he called every last number in his phone. Lmbo!
We also got his very first boy gift today- 3 adorable outfits from Alex and Peggy! Jacob held them and cooed over them the whole way home! :-D
I am thrilled. I don't have to return the diaper bag, holloween costume, or the clothes that I'd already bought my little guy. I do have 18 million tons of girl stuff to get rid of now- but I don't foresee that being a problem.
I've got Abby and Kelsey, and then Keeley, and the little cutie down the street- all waiting with open hands...erm... arms...
I'm 3/3 on gender guessing- when it's a baby in my own womb. Woohoo! Go me!
So now we know, for certain. Only 4.5 looong months until I have him in my arms. :sigh:
Let the BOY shopping commence! Times 2!!
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



5 comments:
You know I'm hitting the stores tomorrow! :o)
Love ya girl! Can't wait to meet the little guy!
Double Duty shopping for me. Now, I get to buy matching outfits for my two little grandsons!!!
Yippee!! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to give some baby snuggles! :D
That is so great! I am really happy for you guys. That's funny about dh stopping stangers in the parking lot to spread the news. hehe! Congratulations again!
WOW, congrats Krysta!! My cell phones aren't working here and I just got back online... sorry I haven't called to find out. I'm so excited to hear about your little man!
Post a Comment