Sunday, October 14, 2007

:sniff:

I've been sorting and packing girl clothes.
I have a bag for Keeley, a bag for my neighbor, and a huge box for Abby and Kelsie.

It is so hard to get rid of it all, and I still have a bag for momma, too. I am trying to let go of as much as possible, but it's sooo hard!

I haven't even gone NEAR the bag of her tyeeny baby clothes in the top of the closet. I don't have anyone to give those to, anyway. Maybe when someone I love has a brand new little girl...
But I do need to pull out anything unisex, and anything that she wore of Jacob's, for little brother.

I also have a pretty good sized box of Jacob's toddler clothes to use! I was pleasantly surprised that I had so much left. I have gotten rid of a good 6 tons of boy clothes over the years.
I can't WAIT to see the little guy in his big brother's old stuff. (which will be mostly after he truns 4, lol)
It's not that I don't want to, or can't, buy him his own clothes. It's sentimental!
The best part is the huge bag of teeny weeny BOY clothes in the top of the closet! I need to hurry up and get a dresser for the baby so that I can start sorting! :-D

The home project is moving right along.
Cotton has ben touching up all of the paint in the house. The trim is clean, freshly painted, and ready to go back up. The rugs are fresh and back in place. The kids' rooms are fully functional.

I'm tired. Lol. I have been doing a bunch of nothing all weekend, as far as the house is concerned. I have to buy groceries today, and then it will be nearly time for FOOTBALL- so that leaves little to no time for chores. Darn.

Can the Boys go 6-0 today? I think they can! As long as they play better than they did last week!
I can't handle the stress of another game like that!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

We LOVE the bag of goodies you gave Keeley! :D Thank you SO much!! It will be a while before she fits into most of it, but it will hang patiently in her closet until that time!