I am 20 weeks pregnant today!
Baby Samuel is 50% baked. Lol.
I feel so great these days, and am finally starting to get somethings ready for him. We'll kick it into high gear after Christmas, but we are starting to gather a few things now.
Jacob is sitting next to me, talking to me in Spanish. Mostly telling me the name of every color in the crayon box-which impresses me!
We had a great day today.
I went with his class- actually the ENTIRE class of 2020, on a field trip to the pumpkin patch.
I was "mom" To 2 other kiddos besides my own. A sweet little girl who had no problem being adopted for the day- she held my hand and thrust her jacket into my arms, and snuggled with me while listening to a story.
And a rowdy little guy who treated me like his mother, probably. He kept forgetting to listen to my directions, lol. But he was cute, and 5, and what do you expect?
I got some great pictures of Jacob, and a few of me with my other 2 kids, and even with some other random kids who wanted to get in my lap as well. ;-D Can I just say I LOVE 5 yr olds? Best age ever so far.
Jacob has a whole 'nother world at school. It was so neat to see him interacting, and playing with his friends, and having a relationship with his teachers. AND seeing his little face light up when I walked into his classroom this morning- priceless.
They had a haunted forest, and my little guy RAN into it. Laughing and screaming the entire time! What is that about? Who IS this kid?
Fabulous day. I loved every second of it!
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
Aw, I'm glad you had a good time on the field trip! You've gotta get your computer issues over with so we can see the pics!! :(
Post a Comment