Thursday, October 04, 2007

17 week prenatal appt

Nothing much to report.

My BP is still a wee bit high.
Weight is better (I think I gained a pound)
I got stuck twice, so that they can test my blood for neural tube defects. That only require one stick for most people :-P
I also got a flu shot, and my poor arm is REALLY sore

She couldn't get a heart beat on the baby for several minutes- but all I could do was LAUGH. He (or she) was rolling and punching too much to get at the HB.
Finally got a good one, still in the 160's.

The doc said "You aren't huge! You're cute. You'll grow into it." Whatever that means :-P I am, in fact, quite huge IMO.

And she said that I probably wasn't feeling the baby move- it is most likely gas. Whatever.

So that is that.
I may or may not get a picture up before the big disconnect.
I hear my hubby stirring around in the kitchen- which probably means we'll be cracking down again soon.

No comments: