Crazy loud, crazy busy, crazy chaotic, and crazy, well..... CRAZY!
One of the things we did was Krysta's babywearing school! Lol!
I taught Tish and Geri how to wear their babies in a wrap! Woohoo!
I gave them each a wrap, and then we went and bought fabric to make a few more (which we didn't take pictures of- but will soon, I am sure!)
(someone get this girl some make up!)
"Cheeeeeze!"
Tish picked it up after being shown just once! Christian really loved being snuggled up tight to his mama! Tish loved giving her arms a break!
How cute are they?
Geri had a hard time strapping a baby on top of her own growing baby bump, but she did learn the wrap and did it perfectly! First she put Sam on herself (no pics, Sammy was too uncomfy to stay on), then strapped Christian onto Uncle Brian!
And then we spent a lot of time just chillaxin'. Being a family.
4 little angels. Can't wait to meet the 5th!
Those are some good genetics if I do say so myself! ;-)
Momma's boys. Does it get any sweeter?
Christian's mommy looks almost as tired as him!And being moms together with my little sisters is great. Especially when I kiss Christian's chubby cheeks, or when Geri asks me for advice- my heart just swells!
Let's do it again soon! (but not too soon- it's been 2 days and I'm STILL tired! lol)



4 comments:
Awwww...we wanted to come over this weekend! LOL! JK! It was a lot of fun. Thanks! You don't know how much you guys mean to us.
How Fun!
Cute babies!
Cute bunch o' kiddos - fo sho! :D
So cute.
You know, I think Christian really resembles Lucy. You could totally pass all of them off as yours, just make sure you stand the right kids next to each other. ;o)
Post a Comment