My little sister took her big old belly for a 3D sonogram, and just guess what they found in there on my niece Victoria!
a penis. Whoops!As surprised as I was- can you imagine what Geri was thinking? Lol!
So... she has to return that big bag of girl clothes I gave her. For now.
And instead, she'll get 8 thousand tons of boy stuff as Sam outgrows it!
YAY for nephews!
I only have one, but I certainly love him!
And Sammy will have 2 cousins, BOY cousins, to be best buddies with for life. One 2 months older, one 6 months younger- Sweet!
(and they aren't really naming him Victor. at least I don't think so. :-P)



2 comments:
Lol! Nah...Victor is not at the top of the list of boy names I had in mind. It sucks that they couldn't get a 3d image of him. Apparently, we are going to have a very shy one on our hands!
Oh.My.Goodness! And I was all amped up to call her Tori. :-)
Post a Comment