I am funky and artsy on the inside. I really am cool!
(and I am obviously making up for my insecurities today by making goofy ass faces, you see...)
I just happen to be frumpy, milk stained, and frazzled on the outside. And my wardrobe doesn't matter, because it is always covered by some sort of baby wearing apparatus anyway... ;-)
Still, I loved this piece far too much to pass it up. I'll probably just let it sit in my jewelry box. Unworn, but not unloved...
no no no no no no
I will wear it. I am resolving to be a little cuter this summer.
Wearing my jewelry, of which I have a ton, makes me feel prettier. Add a swipe of lipgloss and you have someone who might even be considered feminine. In the pretty, dolled up way, not the earth-mama way which I obviously already was. Lol.
Stunning and unique jewelry by Luscious Linz Creations



2 comments:
LOL! Nice "myspace face" Hehe. JK!!! I love the necklace! I think you SHOULD wear it. Or at least let me! = ]
You're F-ing hot, and you know it!! :D
Post a Comment