my mission in life lately has been to capture Sam's smile on camera. Here are my best catches so far:
Fresh out of the bath

"what?"

"I guess I might..."

"smile! Just a little, though..."

this may be more of a smirk, lol


Oh, the lashes. The lashes... be still my heart

kinda fuzzy, but a big cooing grin!

this is the "I love mommy" adoring smile... my favorite!


these aren't smiles, but great shots of him nonetheless. Is it awfully conceited to say that my baby is SO AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!? Because he just is. I'm so infatuated with him!


and just for fun... ever seen a double cowlick? My lucky little boy got just that! Getting his hair to lie down is going to be an adventure!

and his tiny feet, getting less tiny by the day!
1 comment:
Can he get any cuter?! I love it!
Post a Comment