Coming right up!
He's off tomorrow for memorial day, Tuesday is "kindergarten survivor," Wed he gets his kindergarten diploma, Thursday he wears his pajamas to school, and Friday is a pizza lunch and luau. And then it's over. :sniffle, sniffle: He'll be a "grader" for the next 12 years. And then he'll leave me for college... :sob: ....... but I am getting ahead of myself.
So Tuesday, I have signed up to volunteer for the games.
Tuesday, I am watching Christian.
The last 3 times I have gone to the school- the other moms have scolded me for not bringing Lucy, to which I reply "I'll bring her next time." Tuesday is the last "next time."
Soo... I could leave Lucy with BJ, I could opt to not volunteer at the school, OR I could lug Lucy, Christian (if you typo on Christian, which I do a lot, you often type Christina- interesting) and Sam, and just go do the damn thing.
Hmmmm.... so here is what pops into my head while debating this.
If Chantel can do it, and you know she can, then I can do it. Lol!
Not that she has gone anywhere with the twins so far (that I know of), but she will. And when she does, she'll have the rest of her brood as well. And she'll be fine, because she is a badass.
I can manage that, right? I can wear one baby, put the other one in the stroller... Lucy is not so much work to take out, she'll likely just cling to my leg with all of the unfamiliar people around. I'll be there for Jacob, and he'll be thrilled. He LOVES it when I come to the school. I'll have to mull it over.
Friday is also Lucy's final dance class, and then her recital is on Saturday. She goes on stage at 11:30.
I have a really cute video of her practicing her routine- but it isn't JUST her, so I can't share it here, where everyone can see. Sorry. You'll just have to trust me, it is CUTE!
I wish that she was going to have a bigger audience. As of now it's just us and Tish. I need to call Alex. I talked to Nana and she's not sure if they'll make it. :-s
Cotton, Jacob, Tish and I will just have to be REALLY loud to make up for it. Quality over quantity. I care way more than she does, but she does want Nana to come, and for Abby and Uncle BJ there. I forgot to tell him the time- hopefully he can get the girls and bring them, even though it isn't his weekend. And Bonk might be able to come, if he finds his niece's recital worthy of getting his hung over ass out of bed. BJ and Bonk- there's some noise for ya! Lol.
Too bad Aunt G and Brian are so far away- I know they wouldn't miss her recital for the world- if it weren't a 4+ hr drive. :-(
(don't you love reading my thought process as it happens...? Lmao. Any respectable blogger would erase all of that, but nope. not me. You come here for me- you get ME!)
I have got a horrible case of the hiccups. They hurt. And I need to start chopping veggies for dinner. Ever since that Mother's Day batch of pico de gallo, we've been craving some more. Fajita "bols" tonight. Yummmmmmmmmmmmm....
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



2 comments:
We miss you guys! :o(
That's funny about Chantel! I told James about her the other day and now everytime I feel overwhelmed and up to my eyeballs in kids, he says, "Hey, if the lady with 6 kids 6 and under can do it, so can you!" :) But really, I just want to whine for a minute! :D
Post a Comment