I'm tried of rainy days already.
I'm ready for Jacob to be out of school, too.
After sitting on my butt, bored and lonely, for most of today- I had to put out an SOS for someone to entertain me tomorrow. Before I lose what is left of my mind... Lol!
The bebe is so sleepy today. Last night he was a tad bit flushed and warm, and sleepy, just hanging on me, not nursing as much. Stupid shot.
Of course, that's a mild reaction and I'm not concerned. Some of it could even be due to the tylenol I gave him. But it still sucks.
We skipped dance class today, which also sucks. But the storms were barely over, the roads were wet, my tires are not-so-great, and all 3 of us were extremely cozy in bed when the alarm went off.
Cotton goes for an impairment rating today. We get to see exactly how "messed up" his shoulder is now, after surgery and PT.
We're guessing it's pretty severe. He still doesn't have a lot of strength, can't reach behind his back AT ALL, and has a lot of pain if he uses it too much. So we'll see.
I could be cleaning, hanging pictures, touching up paint, putting away laundry... but what fun is that? :-P
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



1 comment:
Just catching up! You crack me up so much! And I love your honest stream-of-consciousness posting, too! Love you, mama!
Post a Comment