Saturday, August 02, 2008

Ya know what's adorable?

When my little toothless child tries to pronounce an "S" sound.

"I'm sssirsty."
"I don't see any bassstoys in zere." hehehe

I love it so much.
It's now been a year since he lost his first tooth. And he hasn't yet replaced that one, or it's neighbor!
Now don't freak out. He lost his top teeth prematurely. They had been knocked loose a couple of times when he got lippy with me... I mean when he .... cough, cough... FELL! (phew, that was a close one) So at the ripe old age of 5.5, they fell out quite suddenly. Followed quickly by the "normal" teeth kiddos lose first- the bottom ones.

His bottom "real people" teeth are growing in nicely,. and he's got nice swollen lumps on the top.
I'm sure those teeth will erupt soon.
I mean zose teessssse. Heeheehee!

1 comment:

Chrystyna said...

Awe! How cute ;) I can't wait to hear it myself.

I got your note. Lets try and plan something for next week or the week after. I have family in town this week.