Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Taking advantage of the autumn preview!

How GREAT has this weather been?
Nothing makes people want to play outside like suddenly dropping 10 or 15 degrees!
We had a free evening, so Cotton loaded up the bikes, the football, the stroller, and our many children and we went to the park!





Look at that smile! How can anyone not want to have lots of his babies?

Lil Miss and her cutie pie training wheelsZippy here was on cloud nine. Oh how he loves that bicycle (and what's the girl up to in the background?)
"Cheese, momma!" (I'm still looking at Lucy...?)
:sigh: My daughter found some mud.
Huh. Imagine that. She's dirty.
While everyone else is biking it around the lake, Sam and I have our own forms of travel. Namely my feet and his very snazzy wheels. (have I ever mentioned how much I adore my stroller? Well I do.)
Me and my giant chunk of baby love

Punkin pulls baby duty so I can snap some pics of the guys
Cotton throws it
Jacob catches it. Woohoo!
Then a pass to Lucy. She doesn't catch it, but how cute is she with her arms all "okay, here it comes..." heehee

"Daddy will throw you the football soon. Yes I will!"He's a little Cotton-clone, I tell ya.

And it seemed like a perfect day for Sam to learn about grass. So I plopped him down, and the cuteness was almost too much to bear.
Exhibit A- in Jacob's old baseball cap
B-backwards hat, big baby smile
C-oooh, GRASS! and teeny wittwe baby fingers...
D-ridiculously chunky legs and nibble worthy toes...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG...Sam is such a cutie. He is really making me want another baby.

~Amy said...

Seriously, again with the cuteness! ;)

Rebecca said...

Isn't this weather the greatest for having some good ol' fashioned family fun?? :D

Chrystyna said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! I can't wait to take Mac to the park :) And I can't get over how well Sam sits up. Mac looks at me like I'm smoking something when I try and get her to sit up :(