No- I have not a one of Jacob, up close, in his jersey. Forgive me.
I do have Lucy in her brand spanking new spirit shirt.
I have the cousins, who all came to cheer Jacob on!
And I have team pictures, from afar.
Jacob is there, between number 23 and 25. lol. He is #24!
the little blondie between the 2 darker complected children.
And Cotton is there, in the gray shirt and purple hat. :-)

It was a lot of fun. Everyone got all fired up. Especially my baby girl, who was going NUTS over the "Cheeweadews."
She can not wait to be 5 and be able to cheer. And if you know her, her energy, her enthusiasm, and her volume- lol- you know she'll be dang good at it!
I promise to have better Jacob pictures after his first game on Saturday! Woohoooooo!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment