Thursday, August 28, 2008

Girly stuff

I am trying to make the most of my last year with my sweet baby girl at home with me all day. We're doing girly crafts, and watching chick flicks, going for walks, cooking, and cuddling a bunch...
I also plan to start doing some home-schooly type stuff soon to give her a bit of a head start (or at least an even start!) since she is not one who would attend preschool. hehe.
But that's a post for another day. THIS day, we wanted to make flower hair clips. She had a few- some bought, some made by me. But she wanted more, and I thought she needed bigger ones!

So.... TA DA!
A few of these are form a previous batch- but these are all made by me, or me and Lucy. I'm pretty proud of our little creations!

And instead of modeling one flower, I thought she should model about a dozen.




But wait... there are flowers left who need a head... lol!
(I look pretty rough here. But that's not the point, now, is it?)
We had such a great time "doing" each others hair, that I just had to snap a few pics for her.




1 comment:

Chrystyna said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! And the clips turned out great :)