You are such a big boy now.
You've got your own little personality- serious, reserved, focused...
You've got quite a busy little set of hands on you.
You are already "all boy," and love to splash wildly in your bath and slam things around on your high chair.
You stare after your brother and sister (and dog), and long to run around getting into trouble with them (soon, baby, soon).
You go ape when anyone has something to drink. I got you your own sippy cup and you are absolutely nuts over it.
You can sit on your own for about a minute. Even when you wobble, you correct yourself and sit a bit longer.
You still love mommy the best for cuddles and kisses.
You think Daddy is the most fun.
You make me laugh every day, and I love you so very much...
and without further ado- the pictures.
now excuse me while I push him over...
He's quite fond of that thumb!what did I tell you about the thumb?
see?
How cute are sitting babies? I mean- it's a whole new dimension of cuteness!
Taking a bath with big brother.!
So there you have it. 5 months gone by. I might as well start planning his birthday party. Time is absolutely flying



2 comments:
Yes Mom...I think it is time to start planning his birthday party. Before you know it they'll be 1 and we'll be crying...haha! He's such a doll and I can't wait to see you guys again :)
Wow, I can't believe he's already 5 months!! It doesn't seem that long...
He's so handsome and sweet! :D
Post a Comment