Here's my baby, on the 24th- with a yummy boston cream cake after his birthday dinner. He wanted sesame chicken. yummmmm... Definitely a child of mine and Cotton's!
Isn't he just absolutely beautiful?

Make a wish, baby!

and here's his party cake. Lightning McQueen- of course!

"Quit kissing me and serve the cake, woman!"

Presents! Woohoo!

Madison

Spiderman and Maddie

Aunt G with Spidey

Abby wearing a little icing

Kelsie Joe wearing a little more

Crazy girl, crazy hair

Silly Shelbie

BJ found a new hat! (okay well, the kids were amused)

Aunt G and baby Victoria (what a cute bump!)

Christian and his mommy

Sisters and eating babies... open your eyes, Geri!

thats better

Sammy rocking the Hawaiian shirt

Geri letting Victoria kick the boys

the 2 cutest babies on Earth (no, I'm not at all biased)

sweet Christian

I got his smile but it isn't very clear. :-( aw maaan...

Cotton with a lap full of babies!

Sam checks Christian out

After the party, the girls got clean


and I've got a fussy baby- gotta run!
2 comments:
what a bunch of cuties! happy bday lil man!
CUTE babies!!!! :D
Post a Comment