Friday, April 04, 2008

3 weeks old!

I really can't believe how fast time flies when you have a baby!
My sweet little angel turned 3 weeks old yesterday!

looking handsome in his sweater!
Big, beautiful blue eyes!None to thrilled about his little bathtub. Lol.
He'd rather swim around with Mommy or Daddy in the big tub!

Brudders.
he spends a lot of time in this lap!
I'm adjusting to having him around, I guess.
I don't have much of a choice, lol. When he's hungry (always) and hollering for a boob- what can I do? I sit down and nurse him.
And I remember that it seemed like Jacob grew up at warp speed. From newborn to toddler in about 5 minutes. Lucy wasn't quite as quick about it, but she's certainly not a baby AT ALL now.
So I sit and nurse, and listen to his little grunts, and feel his sweet squishy weight in my arms... and I just soak it in.
There is NOTHING I can't wait for with him. Yes, I am looking forward to the real smiles, hearing the belly laughs, feeding him cheerios, watching him crawling behind Jacob and Lucy...
but it'll all come (and pass) too soon.

Right now I just want this... tiny and sweet... and perfect.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh, that last picture is just too cute! So sweet. :)

Kandice said...

Aww. Sleepy babe.