I am having blogging withdrawals!
We ended up making a whirlwind trip to Austin this weekend, and came home to no internet.
Throw in lots of family stuff going on, and lots of company at our casa...
Oh, and a baby who is very much opposed to being put down!
When to blog? Who has the time?
Speaking of TIME, Sammy is a month old. Ho. Lee. Shit. When did that happen?
Lots of pics and info and rants and rambling to come. I need to blog, I really do! It is good for my soul!
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe it's been a month already. My how they grow. He is just a cutie! I love to blog too. It's kind of a release. hehe!
Scuse me. Photos please! :D
Yes, you do need to.
And I need to see you & Sam! And Jacob & Lucy too!
Post a Comment