on Saturday, Jacob played soccer. And he played his heart out, too. He scored his first goal of the season! AND his second! WOOHOO!!!


Daddy coached.

Lucy watched.

I watched.
(hush about my hair- it was windy!)

Sam watched. Er... kind of...

Then on Sunday, we spent the day at Nana and Papa's, cooking out and playing with cousins!
Triple trouble

Airborne triple trouble

Jacob flexes- I don't know
where he gets it...?

Gosh, I just don't know... hmmm....?

My man cooking up some hella good ribs. :drool:

Shelbie just mows, lol

Sam just lies around like a lump. But an adorable lump!
(and may I take this opportunity to thank Rebecca for the bag of extremely cute baby clothes? Sam is modeling one of the many outfits she gave us!)

And a very special someone came by. A picture that was many months in the making...
Uncle Bo, meet SamBo.


Samuel Beau is named after Cotton's Uncle Bo, of course, but I had my heart set on spelling "Bo" the *proper* way. Uncle Bo hadn't met the little fella until now. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment