I dare say he's gotten even cuter than he was in the hospital! Now that he's not so swollen- you can see less "puffy newborn" and more of his own look...
Pretty brown eyes- just like his momma (...and his aunt- but I'll give Tish the credit for this one, lol)
Sweet baby fingers! Can I have a nibble, too?
And the kids learned that yes, there really was a real baby in Aunt Tish. And he really did come out!
First we tried lying him next to Jacob
But of course- he was dying to hold the baby!
The 2 most beautiful boys I've seen!
So now my entire household is smitten with the little guy.
And we are all even MORE anxious for a baby of our very own!
Cotton kept asking Tish if we could keep Christian- but she didn't seem to like the idea. Even when we offered her $20! Sheesh!



4 comments:
Aw...What a cutie!
Aunt Krysta, he's beautiful! He and Sam will be fast friends I bet! :)
What a sweetie!!! :D
Awwww look at that sweet baby!!! He's beautiful! You must be one proud auntie!
Post a Comment