
Okay- everyone is in bed asleep. I've had my ice cream, and some time to calm down.
I can be chipper again (or as chipper as little old ME can be...)
So I saw Cori today for the 34 week appt.
I measured 35.5, which is fine. My BP, sugar, weight, blah blah blah all looked great. I'm still working on the iron- but I am not feeling as anemic lately, so that's good.
She looked over my diet diary, and said it wasn't horrible. I need more green veggies and less sugar. Lol. Imagine that.
Baby Sam is head down, and hasn't flipped in 2 or 3 days.
He is reactive, his heart sounds perfect, and just from squishing him- she's guessing we're headed for a 9lber. I won't hold her to that, and I made her guess, but it was interesting.
I am now "allowed" to have him in exactly 2 weeks.
36 weeks is the magic number when I can safely, and happily, deliver at home! Woohoo! I can do 2 weeks, right? (or longer- but hitting that *safe* mark will feel sooo good!)
I am just such a gosh darn boring, run-of-the-mill pregnant woman.
Yes, I am extremely uncomfortable, and grumpy. But my body is cooperating beautifully!
I have strict orders to "take it easy" (HAHAHAHAHA!!! Did she hear about the sick kids and the surgery?), and to handle myself and my stress. I don't need to do anything strenuous, physically or emotionally. I am supposed to chill and keep my cervix closed until Valentine's Day. Lol.
And I'm actually aiming for the 16th, because I don't want to miss bunko on the 15th. :-P A girl's gotta have priorities!
My awesome friends are throwing me a girls' night out/celebration/baby shower next weekend! Yay!
And Jamie MADE me register, which I went and did tonight at Target (before the whole Rx fiasco).
I'm really not sure about 3rd baby etiquette, BUT it has been 4 yrs since I've done this baby thing, and most of my friends haven't been around for 4 yrs, and she pointed out that people will really want to know what we need. And just because I registered doesn't mean they HAVE to buy off of that list. If they WANT to buy a gift- they can get whatever they want. And I will be ecstatic!
I can't wait to have a great time with so many of my friends in one place! I am SO excited!
I've been working on his sweet little laundry.
All of his newborn clothes are clean, and his blankets, and sheets. The covers for the swing and bouncy chair and stuff are ready to go in next.
And good lord, the kids has WAY TOO MANY clothes! Enough for 3 babies, I think!
Oh well. That just means I won't have to wash them as often. Heehee.
I am long overdue for another belly pic. As I was laying next to Cotton earlier- I realized my belly button is starting to stick out. Haha! Now that is pregnant!
I'll get that done soon- I promise. I know you are all dying to see just how big I can actually get, aren't you?
Okay, last night's Nip/Tuck is waiting. Good night!



2 comments:
Yay for a good appt with Cori!
I can't believe you are already 34 weeks! That sweet lil boy is going to be here so soon!!
I am glad Jamie made you register. I need some ideas and besides, it's always fun to register for baby stuff. (And to sneak peeks at the registry to see what you are getting. Or am I the only one who did that? lol)
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
I can't wait to see that baby! You take it easy now and rest.
My belly button never did stick out. It's like the grand canyon. Helloooooo.......Echo, Echo, Echo. Have fun at your party!!
Post a Comment