Monday, January 14, 2008

Christian Andrew

At 6:36 this morning- my beautiful nephew was born!
Happy birthday, sweet boy!
7lbs, 1.8oz. 19.5 inches. A perfect little peanut!

I'm already in love with him... (ignore how crappy I look- focus on that pretty baby!)
Is he not just GORGEOUS!?

And I have never seen my sister so happy. She was just BEAMING!
(check out that chin! she grows 'em like her sister does! Lol!)

Awwww....

Here he is with a paci- that is almost as big as his precious face, heehee
we have hair, folks!
I tried and tried- but he didn't want to wake up and play with me!

and saved the best for last- I LOVE this picture of him.
What a little dreamboat...
A big congrats to Tish and Chase. You done good, kiddos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the baby lust! Look at the chubby cheeks and the fat lil chin. The new baby smell.... soon for us very soon. :)

Rebecca said...

Congrats, Auntie K!! :D