I'm 32.5 weeks pregnant. That's what.
My belly HURTS. Not contractions. Just pain.
I feel stretched to the absolute max. Full. And I feel as if the whole thing is just going to fall right off. And heaven forbid I get out and walk around, or even ride in the car for long. Ouch.
I am not huge. I am measuring pretty much right on schedule.
My belly sticks out a good half mile, though, so maybe it is position and not size that is causing problems here.
I don't remember ever feeling like this before, and I've been as far along as 38.5 weeks. I just feel humongous and miserable!
Then we have my lower back. It's either spasms, or just plain cramped up, all of the time. I couldn't even get out of bed this morning. I felt like my back was frozen. Jacob was almost late to school, because Mommy physically could not roll her big ass out of the bed! Lol!
This is familiar territory- but not a lot of fun.
My plans of bunko, and hanging out with some friends after, were dashed tonight- which just has me GRUMPY.
Not that I'm not grumpy anyway these days- but I really wanted some grown-up girl time. :-(
Instead, Cotton has (finally) gone to get his MRI. At 8 o'clock on a Friday night. And, well... he needs his MRI, so we didn't argue the time slot much.
So the good news is- there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Creeping ever closer.
I am allowed to have this baby on or after Valentine's Day.
Everyone cross everything and hope for Cupid to bring me something sweet and pink- about 8lbs worth would be nice. ;-)
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



3 comments:
Y-O-G-A!!!!!
You know I am measuring right behind you (giggle) and it's saving my life. If I miss a day, I can tell. I got a prenatal yoga video from a Mama on MDC and it's a miracle. I've got to start seeing the chiro....
A Valentine's Day baby would be soooooo sweet!! :D
Hang in there, mama! Get Cotton to massage you! (With his good arm, haha!)
You are absolutely normal for number 3. I swear your brother was the most unfun pregnancy.
Number 4 is worse!
Just remember, You won't think about ant of this once that little guy gets here.
Unless you get to number 4, then it all comes back.
Hee,hee,hee,ho,ho,ho,ha,ha,ha!!!!!
Post a Comment