I can gush!
I am going to be an auntie. AGAIN! YAY!
My middle sister, Geri, is expecting her first baby!
She, of course, is over the moon! She is grade A mommy material, if you ask me. Which no one did, but still... lol.
She hasn't found a doctor, so we're not sure exactly when she's due- maybe September? Maybe a little sooner?
I'm going to have to piss Brian off a little, lol, and call this one a GIRL!
I really feel the need to buy some tiny and cute, pink, frilly stuff. Bows and frillies... shopping for girls is so much fun! Especially when it's purely in "spoil my niece" mode!
Of course a boy would be awesome- and she would never ever have to buy him clothes. Lol. He would get more than he'd ever need from Sam, and if he were to get Christian's stuff as well... boy howdy.
Lucky girl really won't have to buy much baby stuff AT ALL. Her kiddo will be just the right amt younger to get everything right as Sam outgrows it... lol.
Isn't it cool that all 3 of them will be so close in age? Both of my other kiddos have a best friend/cousin that they formed an amazing bond with. Lucky Sam could have that X2!
Big big congrats to Geri and Brian! It is so exciting for you guys to be starting your little family, and I am honored that you are sharing your excitement with me and Cotton!
Muah!
Yet More Feeling Better Girl Lunches
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment